Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 1: First Drama you watched?

Cooool. So I'm gonna officially start the 30 days challenge. Day One: The first drama I watched. Well, I'm not too sure but I think it was Miss No Good (不良笑花).


I still remember how I came about watching this drama. It was when I was in Sec 1 I think. I saw my brother on YouTube laughing like crazy watching a particular video. Then I realised he was actually watching this drama.  So I decided to watch this drama.


Still remember how Jiang XiaoHua (played by Rainie Yang) was dressed up as a christmas tree and she called TangMen (played by Will Pan) TangMoooon. And her grandma called him Tang Ah Men. HAHAHAHA. This drama was really, really funny. Especially with how TangMen called XiaoHua a Christmas tree and their lines when they were scolding each other. Or XiaoHua's really exaggerated facial expressions and TangMen too sometimes. Just so funny.



Actually their Behind the Scenes I would say are one of the most comical, entertaining and interesting ones out there you can ever find. The rest of the dramas BTS nowadays are not that funny anymore. They just do it to show you what goes on behind the (filming) camera and probably how they shoot some scene. But it's quite boring. And you don't see much interaction between the cast off screen nowadays.


Still remember XiaoHua had names for her modbile phone and scooter. ShuHui and XianHui if I'm not wrong. And she calls TangMen's hairdryer HuHu. HAHAHAHA.

Yep. Miss No Good was the first Asian Drama that I've ever watched.

Here to see other days.

No comments: